Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just Starting Out


Anyone who knows me would know that I'm not quite too savvy when it comes to the computer. Yeah, I can check email, use word, look at YouTube videos, and of course play solitaire. However I've never really gotten into the "blogging" thing, but Becky (wifey) really seems to enjoy it and so do all of our friends and family that read it. Now I have decided to try my hand at this endeavor and see what all the hype is about. I don't have a plan, or any certain criteria I want to blog about, I just want to talk about whatever the hell I want...it is MY blog. Hope ya'll enjoy. More to come soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First... stop wearing your watch backwards... it's so '80s.

Ski said...

Hey I just now started a blog...so it kind of fits...like I just got out of the '80s!

Anonymous said...

Ah.... At least you're catching up. Keep it up.

Mine has been dead for a while. No time man.

beckysan01 said...

Blog looks awesome babe!!! Your so cute when your trying to figure out how to use the computer!

Unknown said...

Is that at Texas stadium? For the #1 Rivalry in sports?

Ski said...

Pat,

No it is actually at the Rose Bowl, where I got to see the Wolverines lose to USC...it was still cool to be there though. Go Blue.

Anonymous said...

Ski,
I enjoyed your blog. But I'm worse than you on computers. You could give me lessons. Wish you were coming at Easter!
love, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

SKI,
WHAT ABOUT MEMPHIS (#1)VS. TENNESSEE (#2)(BASKETBALL)????

I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE THE WOLVERINES BEAT USC IN 1985 ROSE BOWL, SO THERE.

CONTINUE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF BECKY 'CAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.... LOVE, UNCLE RICK

redisgr8 said...

Wow ski you are getting more comments then beck! Congrats I will put you on my favorites and see if you post more than becky! Miss you guys but having fun here in Japan!~